Justified (Alignment); "Back" Feature; Custom Links

Hi. First of all, I’d like to say thanks! I was skeptical at first, but after giving it a try, I can say that this is hands-down the best how should I call it…just like you said, it is in a category of its own. Well-worth the price! I’m excited to see what you have in store for us. But so far, there are three features that I’d really like to have:

1. Justified alignment. This helps for a cleaner and more professional-looking interface. For some reason, many apps do not have this, when it is a standard in all written documents. Honestly, I have yet to see a corporate document that does not use justified alignment. Getting used to it, it bothers me to read texts with left alignment.

2. Back feature. I really appreciate the links, but is there a “back” feature that would bring me back to the previous page/note?

3. Custom Link Addresses. By this, I mean to say that we can mark a certain position of a page/note as a link address.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Thanks for the encouragement. We appreciate it!

We will consider justified alignment. Can’t promise anything, but if we hear it more, we will consider adding it.

There is already a history to take you back to where you were last. Use the arrows in the left panel at the bottom-right.

For links, currently you can only link full notes and projects. What you request sounds like paragraph level linking. I think it is a great idea, and we will consider that.

Kind regards,
Drew

Great! Thanks Drew. Keep up the awesome work.