Journal Timeline form to overview project progress

personally, I would like to have a timeline journal style to have a complete overview of the project progress, something from the “Findings” which I find it very useful.

by the way, Agenda is good. hope more updates to come, also I think there’s need for more styles, like colours, highlights etc.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

Note that you can get a table of contents by clicking the project title at the top of the list.

Kind regards,
Drew

1 Like

oh, I was thinking more of something like this…

14 PM

Ah, you mean that you can select a date, and have notes for that date show?

A workaround in Agenda would be to filter using the Search at the top. You can select a date, or range of dates, and only notes for that day will show.

I tried, however, I would still prefer an easier way to view it. Could be better. Hope this can be sorted out and add in to your improvement list.

Am looking forward to the iOS version, plus the ability to insert inline images (really need that badly…).

Something I would like to suggest that is kind of related/parallel to this: when the right panel is open, showing a date or a range of dates (I’ll just refer to a date, to keeps things simple, but it would also work the same for ranges of dates) and events, have another section below (similar to “Recently edited” and “Related” notes, probably above those) called something like “Linked notes”, listing all the notes, from all projects, that are assigned to the date that is currently selected. I can’t decide if this should also include notes linked to calendar events on that day, or just notes without explicit event links associated with the date as a whole – I would probably personally say yes, but it’s possible different folks would have a different preference for that.

I know it is possible to browse and search for notes from a particular date in the main panel, but it would be nice to be able to select dates on the calendar and see all the events AND notes from that date listed for you, updating simultaneously.