Jira integration

Improve your workflow agenda with some issues from Jira.

Can you go into more details as to what such integration would look like?

It would be great to add a Jira issue into a new note or add to an existing note, with all the feature, assignee, reporter, iD and the most important is the status and priority. I can share some examples if you think this is an interesting topic

Yes, the more examples of Jira URLs you could give the better. However it’s not very likely we’ll add any Jira “sync” any time soon I’m afraid. Perhaps in the future this could be some kind of plugin system people can use to build these kind of integrations.

1 Like

I think for starters it would be awesome if you have the option to connect to your jira so when you insert a url to an issue this will get an updated information of the status - the same behaviour you get in confluence. so you would see e.g. if an issue is done. This would save me many clicks every day.

I see where you’re going, and down the line these kind of things might be possible using a form of plugins, but that goes much further than what was discussed here. Hopefully Agenda 14 will spark a bit of joy already as we now nicely format Jira issues and gitlab commits etc.

4 Likes