Issues with frozen date

events
dates

DURATION – I like the reference to remaining time and time elapsed – How about associating the duration of an event with a note? I’d find that useful in my recording of project sessions.

FROZEN DATE DISPLAY – Different point – I seem to have a broken timeline below the date icon – it isn’t updating when I move from note to note.

Thanks!

Dates and Events

DURATION – I like the reference to remaining time and time elapsed – How about associating the duration of an event with a note? I’d find that useful in my recording of project sessions.

Where exactly would you like this to be shown?

FROZEN DATE DISPLAY – Different point – I seem to have a broken timeline below the date icon – it isn’t updating when I move from note to note.

Could you illustrate the issue either with screenshots or ideally a video?

As to DATE glitch – Seems to be working now? Although it seems to lag, and now that I have a few notes and two projects my up-down cursor movement seems to not be responsive? It seems ok when I click on each log / event however. Do you have suggested tool for video? Will let you know if I can reproduce, thanks.

Ok good to hear, we do have some performance improvements we will add in the coming updates. With respect to screen capturing, QuickTime allows you to do this too.