Is there a way to link sentences to enable paragraphs to show in the relevant people note

Hi

I write down everything that happens during the day. I’d I speak to someone about something. Is it possible to link that sentence or paragraph so as it appears under them in the People section?

Warmest regards

Charlie

Hi Charlie,

At this point, Agenda’s search and filtering don’t allow this in the app. You can put a tag on the paragraph, and you can then create a saved search for that tag (eg a person’s name), but at the moment you see the whole note in the search, not just that paragraph. We have plans to allow filtering in future, so you can just see the matched paragraphs.

Hopefully that answers it for you. If you meant in some other app, using Shortcuts, I have mistaken your question.

1 Like

Hi Drew,

No worries, thanks for your help. I have a terrible memory and I just need to ensure that I can pick up points that people refer to during meetings. I work in finance and this is my first time with Agenda, I came across from Craft. This is much neater and cleaner. Thanks for the help.

Warmest regards

Charlie

1 Like