I am a senior in high school and am looking for an alternative method of writing down my assignments, tasks, meetings, ect. I’ve used many tools to log my tasks; a physical agenda, which became problematic when my workload increased, and the calendar and reminder app on ios. I prefer using a digital interface, but Apple’s software is just not cutting it for me. This year I need a program that will:
1. Write my assignments and write down questions I may have for my professor
2. Organize larger projects, such as essays, into pieces and assign a day in which I will complete each task.
3. Write down the deadline for each college I am applying to and what I need to complete for each school.
4. Write down appointments I have
5. Write down any random thing I need to complete with no specific timeline.
If Agenda is the right choice for me how should I go about organizing my tasks, and if not what other programs would you suggest.