iPad OS beta

What I did: Tried to assign date via Agenda calendar.

What happened: Buttons do not respond - I can’t remove an assigned date or add one (or a date range).

What I expected: For dates to change.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Newest Agenda, public beta of iPad OS, 2nd generation iPad Pro 12.9”.

1 Like

Ah, this might be related to running the beta version of iOS, we’ll investigate.

1 Like

This sounds like the same issue I have in the other thread, I’ll test on my iPad mini on iOS 12 tonight to see if it’s beta related

1 Like

iPadOS & iOS Public Beta and Reminders:
I am on the public beta, and upgraded my Reminders DB accordingly.

I can’t add new reminders or see existing reminders or reminders lists.

I know you’re working on this, and I really appreciate what you are doing. Do you have any estimate of when an update targeted for the beta will be available? Do you have a beta version for the beta :wink:

1 Like

No issue with the ipados/ios beta (upgraded) reminders beta database here - added, updated and marked complete from within Agenda as expected.

1 Like

This sounds like the same issue I have in the other thread, I’ll test on my iPad mini on iOS 12 tonight to see if it’s beta related

Issue not present on IOS12, must be IOS13 beta related

1 Like

We have been rushing to get the new reminders feature out, and are only now looking at the iOS 13 beta. (Apple were very quick getting that public beta out, and caught us by surprise this year.)

We will investigate and get something out as soon as we can.

1 Like

Well then can you please explain this?

The 3rd screenshot shows “no lists” when in fact I have 3.

Thanks!

1 Like

Okay it’s working now. What I did to fix it was:

1. Turn reminders off in Agenda settings (in “settings” app).
  2. Turn reminders back ON in Agenda settings.
  3. In Agenda, reconnect to Reminders.
    And… Voila!
2 Likes

Great to hear you found the solution and thanks for sharing it with us, glad that worked!

1 Like

Would you mind sending a link to the other thread? Thanks!

This is the one I was referring to:
https://agenda.community/t/date-picker-for-notes-broken-changed-unable-to-remove-dates-from-notes/38233

1 Like

Thank you!!

I also have the same problem with iPadOS beta 3. I cannot change the date when searching for a note.

1 Like

Hi there,

I encountered the same issue running IpadOS and I found if I went into system settings/Agenda/turned reminders off then on, then went into the settings for reminders and turned off then on everything worked normally.

Thanks for sharing! However that seems a slightly different issue than reported here, we’re investigating it as we speak.

1 Like

The new beta fixed the calendar touch-to-change-date issue I was having. Thank you!

2 Likes

Great to hear!

1 Like

Yes, thanks working as expected again!

I have iPadOS 13 beta 4, how can I join the beta test group? Thanks!

1 Like