Introducing the On the Agenda YouTube channel

YouTube series on how to use Agenda, and becoming more productive and efficient through tips and examples.

Since the very start of Agenda, many of you have asked for video tutorials on Agenda, something we have had always on our (looooong) list of things we’d love to do. It took us a while as didn’t just want to throw some screencasts online, but really give it the energy, time and attention it deserves. We want these to be really great screencasts, reflecting the attention to detail we also give Agenda itself.

We also don’t want to just make tutorials, but go way further than that, going into many of the excellent topics being discussed in the Talk section of this community. In fact, we’d like the YouTube channel really become an integral part of the community. Therefore we’ll make a community page for each video where discussions can continue, and questions can be asked and answered.

If you have suggestions, remarks, or questions, don’t hesitate to ask!

Enjoy the new Agenda YouTube channel and be sure to subscribe so you’re the first to know when a new video comes out!

5 Likes

Great video on the new functionalities in Agenda. It actually convinced me to buy Premium. :smiley:

3 Likes

That’s brilliant to hear, glad you liked it, that means a lot! And of course fantastic you decided to go premium and support Agenda, much appreciated!

Even as an experienced user, the video is hugely helpful to understand the new features. Well done!

2 Likes

Great to hear that, exactly what we’re after!

Hear, hear!!! Great work guys!

1 Like

Hi Alex, congratulations to you for the videos on YouTube; you did an excellent explanation of Agenda 13. As @trebso says, it is very helpful even for an experienced user of Agenda.
If I can say, I would only suggest you speak slightly more slowly to give new users more time to assimilate the content.
:blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Cheers Maurizio, will keep that in mind. Note that we did at subtitles as well in case that helps digest my rapid firing more easily :grin:

1 Like

The videos were worth the $35 to upgrade

1 Like

Awesome to hear, thanks for the support!

Just returned again to Agenda recently. Enjoyed the videos! Hope this is still ongoing? Have not seen a new video in two months :grinning:

We have two in the works but indeed it hasn’t been easy to combine it with the work on Agenda itself and personal circumstances, but no worries, more to come still…

3 Likes

Yep, slower speaking would be much better. Breath… :wink:

But faster on the production side, please. :slightly_smiling_face:

I did notice the captions, and that helps, as does the ability to stop and rewind. Thanks for that as live presentations don’t allow for that. Also better in that you did record and edit, making it much more efficient.

Really good YouTube content. This is one of the reasons I got the app. It’s clear there’s a lot of passion in this app development. Thank you for all of your hard work in making the app and videos.

1 Like

Glad to hear that @AgendaMan, thanks for sharing!! :smiley: