Integration with Google Docs

Mainly my wish is the ability to link directly to docs account and export a note to it directly.

As an addon, I’d also love the ability to keep a note in sync with a gdoc, but I figure that’s significantly more of a scope.

Given the web based nature of Google Docs this isn’t trivial alas, perhaps via a dedicated exporter at some point.

Forgive me raising an old post from the dead, I’d be really interested in hearing from folks if/how they have successfully sorted out turning an Agenda note into a Google Doc?

I don’t need sync, but I would like to be able to take content from Agenda to a Google Doc, preferably taking across formatting (H1/2/3etc., lists, bold/italic, indents) and using my default paragraph styles in Google Docs.

Any advice/ideas welcomed!

ScottyJ

1 Like

I don’t use Google Docs much, but does it support markdown? Or HTML import? Those would seem to offer the most chance of preserving the stylings.

Using Zapier as a middleware, I set up a webhook that I can send HTML to and create a Google Doc from that :tada:

Although see my post in another thread - it isn’t possible to send HTML to Shortcuts on Mac currently (but can do on iOS).

Thanks!

ScottyJ

1 Like