Integrated audio player for calls, meeting notes, musical ideas

Hi Agenda team,

first of all I really like your app perspective, your commitment as a two-person team and your fair subscription policy :slight_smile:

If you have an audio recording of a call, meeting, or podcast, it would be very handy to have an easier way to navigate through the audio file while taking some notes for the project on it. At the moment I use other apps for that but if you are nerdy about audio too, here is a nice example how it could be implemented:

201384274-14831e0b-458e-4a01-9869-34f34ad628cc

It’s a plugin for Obsidian which shows the audio content as a wave form to navigate in it, and it also allows you to set markers to a specific time (like chapters) and link to them:

Greetings from Berlin,
Björn

1 Like

Thanks Björn, we have indeed plans to add a basic audio recorder/player to Agenda. We can’t use the plugin from Obsidian as it’s GNU licensed, but will think of alternatives.

2 Likes

Hej Alexander,
thanks for the quick reply and nice to hear!

I think a more equipped player/recorder would be a great feature on mobile and mac.

I stumbled upon https://wavesurfer.xyz/ for all kind of waveform views, which is open source js. But I’m no coder, so I don’t know if that can help.

All the best, B.

1 Like