I, too, have been experiencing the jumping cursor. I’m now on 10.0.4 and it keeps happening.
It seems like it happens in two specific scenarios:
- When Agenda does not have focus and I click back on the app
- When I cut and paste text, usually from one note to another
For 1, the issue seems to arise when I click to bring focus to Agenda AND place the cursor at the same time. If I then type something, the text will often (but not always) start being inserted at the location where the cursor was when Agenda was last in focus. It’s almost as if Agenda is ignoring where I clicked and simply gets focus.
For 2, it seems related to 1, but maybe this is another issue entirely. Repro steps don’t work 100% of the time, but go something like this:
- Select some text in one note and perform a Cut
- Click to move the cursor to a location in a different note
- Paste the cut text
- Expected: Cut text on the clipboard is pasted at the cursor location
- Actual Result: The entire note that the text was copied from is duplicated as a new note in the notebook