Incomplete auto highlight on new note title

What I did: Create a new note

What happened: Only the initial part of the title was highlighted

What I expected: The whole title should be highlighted

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):

Agenda on Mac do not have this strange behaviour. Both are using Traditional Chinese language.

iOS 14.4.2
iOS Agenda v13.0 (185)

Thanks David, we’ll have a look. Is that with new notes set to be automatically signed to today?

Yes, it is set to automatically assign note to today.

Hello. I got similar issue with Agenda 13 on iPad Pro (14.4.2). When I create a new note with the active setting that put automatically the date at the beginning of title, it is always selected like on the screen attached. I believe this should work that way. So far so good.

But when I use iPad on-screen keyboard, it is not possible to move the cursor to the right and start typing additional title to the note. You can try to tap the screen with your finger, with Apple Pencil, use long press on keyboard to switch on “trackpad” mode and still you can’t move the cursor. You just have to start typing which will delete the date since it is highlighted, write manually the date and move on with title you need.
It is not an issue if I use external keyboard. In that case I can press right arrow key to move the cursor and I’m good to go. But on screen keyboard do not have arrows :smiley:
Are you aware of this issue? Fix possible with update? Any advice for workaround? :upside_down_face:

We’ll have a look and investigate what’s going on, thanks for the follow up, the two are very likely related.

@darekrurka: You can tap and hold the space bar of the on-screen keyboard with your finger to move the cursor behind the date.

Best regards

2 Likes

Thanks! This way it works :+1:t2:

You’re welcome, glad I could help.

Update: this issue should be resolved in the next Agenda (13.1) update.

I just tested the beta version and can confirm the issue is fixed.

1 Like