I’d prefer to purchase the lifetime subscription instead of a subscription

I’m currently doing the 7 day trial which then turns into the yearly subscription but I’d prefer to purchase the lifetime subscription instead How do I do this please.

Love the app. Great work.

2 Likes

I have the same question. :slight_smile:

Hello,

I am enthusiastic about Agenda and like John I would like to sign up for the lifetime subscription. I have been using the free trial version for the last days and it will expire tomorrow. I have now canceled the free trial and only the two 1-year offers (iOS only & iOS + macOS) are displayed to me. The lifetime version is not available. :frowning:
Will the lifetime version be available again after the trial ends?

1 Like

Thank you both for the support.

If you wish to buy the lifetime license, first cancel the 7 day trial before it finishes. It will continue for the full 7 days, then stop.

After that, you should be able to open the purchase window and see “Show All Plans”. Click on that, and lifetime should appear.

If you don’t want to wait for the 7 days, you can see the options on macOS by holding in the option key while you select the menu Window > Premium.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

Option key doesn’t work for me. I guess it is like this because I signed up for the trial on iOS and not on the Mac. I will have to wait one more day until the trial expires on its own.

On the way.

Thanks for the quick reply, I’ll do that. Loving the app, thank you.

1 Like

I already have had an annual subscription and would like to switch to Lifetime but cannot figure out how to do it…

1 Like

You should cancel your subscription in the App Store before the year is finished. It will continue until the end of the year, and then stop. Once it has stopped, Agenda should show you an option to purchase again. Use the button “View All Options” to see the lifetime purchase in addition to the standard yearly one.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

I also would like to switch from Annual to Lifetime subscription. But the App Store screen is very unclear:

Does this mean the Annual sub WONT be renewed unless I select one of the options? I can’t see how to actually cancel.

I’m puzzled, because I’m sure I remember subscriptions auto-renewing in the past.

There is no way to switch in the App Store, I’m afraid. They don’t support changing between a subscription and some other (permanent) purchase like lifetime.

If you want to move over to lifetime, first cancel your subscription. You should be able to do that in the App Store on your device, in your account. W/hen you cancel it, it will continue on to 20 March, and then stop. When it stops, you can open Agenda, and you should be able to purchase lifetime, using the “View Other Options” button.

2 Likes

I prefer subscriptions, even if it ends up being more expensive. I want to keep the developer motivated, if it is a tool I use and want to keep around for the long term.

3 Likes

That is a rare opinion, but we appreciate the support :slight_smile: