How to select open topics from one project

I need to send undone items to colleages from time to time. I got a ‘done’ tag for done items, but I would like to get all items for a specific project that are not checked (check list). How can I do this?

This is a popular request, we hope to allow for such options down the road, currently this isn’t possible unless you add a tag like #followup or @joe, which you can then search or create smart overviews for. Unfortunately that would return the entire note, not the individual to-do items.

Thank You very much for answering!

I know that You have a 1:1 relationship, means we can not handle sub-items separately (what could be handy as well here since a whole note will be selected when searching one sub-item from it’s list)

A workaround for the moment here could be to select several topics (main items) and print those… is that possible? I could not find out how to select multiple items, ie ‘about this sample’ and ‘server bugs’ from the Yak project

A workaround for the moment here could be to select several topics (main items) and print those… is that possible? I could not find out how to select multiple items, ie ‘about this sample’ and ‘server bugs’ from the Yak project

If you hold the shift or command key you can select multiple projects in the sidebar (only works on Mac).

sorry - I forgot to mention that I’m mostly on iPad, I know that on macOS one can multi-select

On iPad this isn’t possible at the moment, sorry.