How many devices can be activated with one purchase?

Hi Agenda,

How many devices can be activated with one purchase ?

I have two Mac Minis, One Macbook, One iPad and Two iPhones, all used personally by me.

Secondly, when we purchase a new subscription next year, will it be at the full price or there is an upgrade pricing for existing subscribers.

Please clarify.

Regards

Anand Jain

How many devices can be activated with one purchase ? I have two Mac Minis, One Macbook, One iPad and Two iPhones, all used personally by me.

That should be fine.

Secondly, when we purchase a new subscription next year, will it be at the full price or there is an upgrade pricing for existing subscribers.

A new 12 months of premium features will be the same price. Note though that the features you have are always yours to keep, you won’t loose them even if you don’t renew. Only if you would like to (permanently) have the new premium features that shipped after your year expired, you would have to pay another 12 months again, which would be the full price.

Not only to keep premium features but also to support further development of this talented team :+1:t3:

2 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Premium issue

Hi, sounds great that it can be activated om more devices.
Im cant find out how to do that? Premium running fine on my Mac, but I also want it on my iPad.
Kindly, Christina

If you haven’t done so already, simply create an Agenda account on the device where you bought the premium features, then log in with the same account on your iPad.

Aha, just found the left panel :slight_smile: And the [GET…] Made it easier.
Thanks for the help.