How does "On the Agenda" work in detail?

What I did: I clicked the menu item “On the Agenda”

What happened: my notes that are marked as “on the agenda” appeared in undefined order (or at least it wasn’t unclear to me how they are ordered).

What I expected:

What I would expect is a list of all notes that are marked as “on the agenda” or linked to a calendar entry for today or recently used. From my perspective all notes for today (or even the next 2 days) should be “on the agenda” because it’s very likely that I need them today.

But maybe someone here could explain how exactly the feature works today and how the elements are sorted. In my case they are not chronological.

Notes “On the Agenda” are;

• grouped and ordered by project first (i.e. projects appear in the same order as in the sidebar)
  • ordered by how they appear within their project (in case you have multiple notes from the same project)

We plan to allow more options for these views in the future (e.g. ungrouped, sorted by date, summarised instead of full content, etc).

1 Like

Hi! Quick question, I have a bunch of notes now currently marked as “On the agenda”. I would like to remove all of these notes from the agenda - is there a way to remove all of these notes all at once as opposed to individually? Additionally, when I remove the notes from “on the agenda,” does it give me the option to mark some of them as “done”? Thank you for your help!

On the Mac, you can select the notes by holding in Shift and or CMD and clicking on them. Then choose Note > Remove from On the Agenda

iOS is not possible at this point.

We don’t have anything for marking just some of them Done. I suggest first going CMD clicking those notes, changing them using Note > Mark as Done, and then doing what I said to take all notes from the agenda.