Hiding today

Hello. Since I never use “Today” section, and I love to see clear interface, I would like to have possibility to hide or turn off this section, so it won’t annoy my eyes anymore.ツ
Also I would like to have possibilities to change text alignment (left right center) and size (it looks so small on my macbook)

Hello. Since I never use “Today” section, and I love to see clear interface, I would like to have possibility to hide or turn off this section, so it won’t annoy my eyes anymore.ツ

Thanks for the feedback, we’ll see what can be done but I’m afraid it’s not something we’ll quickly prioritise unless many others feel the same (you are the first to ask).

Also I would like to have possibilities to change text alignment (left right center) and size (it looks so small on my macbook)

This too we have been reluctant to add, the goal is not to have Agenda replicate all features of a text editor like Word. The exception in terms of alignment is adding Left-to-Right language support, which we plan to add in a future update. Perhaps instead you can make use of indentation to kind of replicate a centred text look.

I never use the today view too.
+1 on hiding it.

Hiding the overview wouldn’t be too complicated, the problem is that the moment you allow it to be hidden there also has to be a way to unhide it, which adds a lot more complexity (need for an “edit mode” or other way). We’ll think about it.