Help with duplicate project

Is there a way to duplicate a project - what I have done is created a project for meetings with separate notes that I can then minimize and I want to make copies for each month. I found work around for it, I saved it as put it as an Agenda file in my mail, then I just dragged that back into Agenda several times and I was done. Is there an easier way.

Sounds like templates might help. You’d need to create the projects manually but you could use templates to populate them.

1 Like

Indeed as @trebso suggests, templates might be a good fit for this, or if you want to go more fancy and want to create automatically entire projects, the x-callback-urls and Shortcuts app. See for more info this section in the community: Shortcuts - Agenda Community

1 Like

I found I could Create a project with the items I wanted in the notes (with no data accept in the attendance note where I have a list of the board). Name it master - when I want a new copy I go to master - select all - copy - new project - paste

It would be nice if you could duplicate a project and or add a project as a template

Indeed some people have asked about project templates and we have some ideas in this direction. The easiest way as a workaround at the moment is to export the project as an Agenda file. It then becomes a bit like a template because everytime you import it again (double-click or dragging on the Agenda icon should work as well), it imports the file as a new project, effectively duplicating it.