Future Event Note Always on Top?

What I did:Created a note for information about an event in October 2019 and corrisponding Calendar event,

What happened: Note stays at top of list

What I expected: (Actually what I hoped for) When you have 3 or 4 long notes with information about upcomming events you always have to scrole through these notes to get to notes about things happening today.

• I would like to pin these notes to the bottom so I could access the daily notes easily. Any workaround would be appreciated.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Latest version Agenda and IOS

When sorting by date, future events will be on top, as you’ve seen - the notes are in chronological order, so future events come first.

Some options:

• collapse the future notes so you have less scrolling to do
  • use the calendar to navigate to the day you want to look at
  • move future notes into a different project
  • pin the notes you care about, or tag and set up a saved search

There’s probably other stuff, but I hope it helps.

In addition to the suggestions from @Pat_Maddox I would also suggest to have a look at the navigation menu that shows when you tap/click the project title (control + 2), it allows to quickly jump to a note, but also allows flipping the note order to oldest first.

Thank you both for the helpful suggestions! I’ll probably create a category for “Future Events” and rely on tags for sorting.

What would be a nice feature:

If you create a Calendar Event on the right side of the app and “Link To Selected Note” the link is created but the note date remains the day the note was made.

If you create a Calendar Event from a note you created the note date becomes the Calendar Event date.

That way you could have the best of both worlds