Font size control

What I did: try to see the calendar events on the right side without straining

What happened: i strained both eyes

What I expected: an option to enlarge the font size

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): agenda 6.01, macOS 10.14.6, imac 2017

2 Likes

Thanks for your feedback, we hope to offer more options in terms of font size in a future update focused on accessibility.

Hi, I’m new to Agenda, and love what you guys have built. I’m glad to hear you are looking to improve accessibility in a future update. I just wanted to add to what the last user mentioned. On a desktop I can understand how the text of the sidebars is too small. It’s great that in the middle section where the notes are you can control the notes size, and if you can do a similar adjustment on both sidebars that would be a great ability.

Is it possible to have it on a hover setting or select the section of the app so that when you press (Cmd+ or -) it changes the font size of that specific section?

Just wanted to see if that made any sense because i have the same straining issue that the previous user mentioned. I love what you guys are building and I’m excited to see it develop over time. Keep up the good work!

Glad to hear you like Agenda so much!

It’s more likely this is something you would control in the preferences once we would add this ability, it’s generally something you set once to your liking and then leave it, things for the contextual menu is more for stuff you change more frequently.