Font Color - pls make easier to be used

Making „choose font color“ easier accessable would be awesome. As you can tell … this is a live case … I have at least one report each day where I have several numbers I need to show (especially the trend (better (green) vs worse (red)) … to each number → and there is lots of them … it wastes so much time to be bound to the complicated way provided within the context menu … . Could you please make colors available much easier, so I can maybe even have simply already that colors within the first right click within the context menu … going down that whole path until I finally get the color (as it is right now) - is no fun at all… :frowning:

If you could make this much easier accessable would be highly appreciated. Thx.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback, we have some ideas in this direction and some changes planned, we’ll take this along.

1 Like

+1 for this. I agree that the current method of changing the colour of fonts is just too long-winded using the menus (and even using the \ command list). The obvious idea (but I understand may be difficult to implement) would be for each note to have a mini text formatting bar with B/I/U and the colours - not all options, just the most common. Either that or give each colour a specific shortcut (at the moment I’m doing this using a GLOBAL short cut key using Mac System Settings, but it is buggy and not idea). So, would love to see progres on this :slight_smile:

We are planning to make some changes to all of this in the next update. A formatting bar is not something we feel fits the design of the app, but we have some other changes in mind that should help.