Followup items for next meeting

I use Agenda to take notes on all my meetings and I have a dedicated project for each weekly meeting type (eg “Team Weekly”, “Boss Weekly” etc) . In many cases I tag some of the lines with a “followup” tag.
It will be great if there was a dedicated tag I could use that would put all the relvant items from the previous meeting (note) into the beginning of the next note, this will help put all the relvant followups into the next meeting agenda.

2 Likes

I do know the problem. I guess the ultimate solution would be to be able to do a Search (filter) on #followup where only those lines with the tag would show up, and then be able to select and cut those, stop the search, and paste them into the new note. Seems like that would be most flexible.

Is that something like what you had in mind?

1 Like

could you do some kind of inline executable along lines of
{{include #tags}}
that would generate an inline list of all extant line items with that tag

(i asked elsewhere if similar approach could be used to generate a list of
{{backlinks}} to all notes referencing the current one}}. Again, I think if something like this is possible it has much more capability than the “related notes” feature currently in the right program panel.

1 Like

Interesting idea, could match something we were thinking about in the longer term.

2 Likes