Focus Mode suggestion

Really excited about focus filters, but it’s not quite what I expected. A couple pieces of feedback:

1. Is there any way to have the focus filter apply without closing and reopening the app?
  2. In the attached image, my focus filter is filtering out my work category. They don’t appear in the sidebar, but still show up in On the Agenda. Can I choose to not have them show up in On the Agenda?

Sorry if I’m just missing something on these. Just recently started using the app. Thanks for a fantastic app!

1. Is there any way to have the focus filter apply without closing and reopening the app?

Not sure I follow, it should automatically update when you change the focus filter, without the need to reopen the app, are you saying it’s not doing this? Do make sure you are on the final iPadOS 16 release, indeed in earlier betas this wasn’t always working.

1. In the attached image, my focus filter is filtering out my work category. They don’t appear in the sidebar, but still show up in On the Agenda. Can I choose to not have them show up in On the Agenda?

Ah, good point, we’ll see if they can also filter out those.

1. Looks like an update fixed it. Not sure if it was an iOS/iPadOS bug or what, but yeah I usually had to close and open the app.
  2. Thanks!

Glad to hear that, I have noticed that a reboot of the device might sometimes help, but could also be improvements in iPadOS/iOS indeed.