Feedback / Bugs?

Hi,
first off, I really like Agenda. I started to use it, but then stopped for whatever reason. Now I am back on!

Two things came up that I would like to report as feedback or questions for help:

1. When I mark a paragraph and then click on the little point in front and change the font to bold for example, my expectation would be that this changes the style of the whole are that I marked and not only the line where the dot is in front.
  2. When I move some lines of text (or even one line) via drag and drop it copies the text to the new location and does not move it - is that a feature or a bug? If that is a feature, how can I make it move and not copy?

Thanks and keep it up!

Welcome back!

1. When I mark a paragraph and then click on the little point in front and change the font to bold for example, my expectation would be that this changes the style of the whole are that I marked and not only the line where the dot is in front.

The dot in front of the paragraph only works on that particular paragraph. If you want it to work on the selection (if it spans multiple paragraphs), try using the format options under the Format menu in the main menubar instead (or use the corresponding keyboard shortcuts).

1. When I move some lines of text (or even one line) via drag and drop it copies the text to the new location and does not move it - is that a feature or a bug? If that is a feature, how can I make it move and not copy?

Any chance you are holding the option key while you drag and drop? The text should move, not copy if you drag and drop text.

Hi,
thanks for the feedback!

For 1. I would find it more logical to have it on the selection
For 2. No option key (or any other key) involved.

For 2. No option key (or any other key) involved.

Can you send a screen recording of what you describe?

I made a screen recording. The only thing I did was mark the text, click, held the mouse button and moved it as you can see. It copied the text.

1 Like

Thanks, which version of Agenda are you running there?

It does look like there are some odd things happening with drag and drop of text, particularly in lists. I will investigate this. Thanks for reporting it.

Kind regards,
Drew

Was able to track down and fix this issue today. Thanks for reporting it!

The fix will be in our next big release.

Kind regards,
Drew

1 Like

Thanks - that was fast!

1 Like