Export ALL projects into one Agenda file

For those of us who are in corporate environments where time machine backup or icloud sync is not allowed, it would be great if Agenda let you export all projects to an Agenda file quickly from the File menu, rather than having to export each project one by one.

That doesn’t seem very practical.

If you want to do a completely manual sync, you could do this:

1. Click on Finder
  2. Choose Go > Go to Folder
  3. Enter ~/Library/Containers
  4. Find com.momenta.agenda.macos
  5. Copy that whole folder somewhere
  6. Do the same on the other mac, but copy in the folder instead.

Perhaps you could build up a routine around that approach. Make sure you quit Agenda before moving the data around.

We plan to support Dropbox sync soon, so maybe that is an option.

I have a similar challenge. I have been using agenda for years now, syncing with iCloud across my devices.

I have a personal Mac and a business Mac. My employer has recently deactivated iCloud file sync, so now that machine is cut off. Dropbox is out of the question anyways.

Would it be possible to use the above method to bridge the created gap? Basically feeding the offline agenda container into my personal Mac?

Otherwise I am probably stuck using either my iPad or doing selective export/import of individual notes.

Thanks
Johan

I think it is a risky approach. I wouldn’t recommend it.

Depending how much you need Agenda at work, another option is our collaboration feature. If you have an Agenda Account with premium, you can share individual notes. These notes should sync via the collaboration server. If you just have a few notes you need at work, this may be an option.

Sorry I can’t give a better solution for now.

I have been using it quite a bit for work (actually a lot more than for personal notes), the iCloud deactivation happened just recently.

I was hoping I could “inject” the agenda db from the work computer as the new master into the cloud from time to time to allow working on other devices. I would be fine with overwriting whatever is there, but I understand how it can be both risky and difficult to implement for a solution that is build around continuous 2-way syncing.

Thanks a lot for your response though!