Excalidraw Integration

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone doing well. Today I stumble across Excalidraw . It is a really intuitive drawing/sketching app. It can be used for many other things as well. Currently I saw that Obsidian and Slite has excalidraw integration. Especially it works so well in slite.

My question is, is it possible to make such integration for Agenda as well. It would be amazing tbh.
You can create amazing sketches and diagrams even with a mouse! Please give it a shot from Excalidraw

Please let me know what do you think.

Thank you.

Thanks for the suggestion, we’d need to see how it would integrate, but we’ll definitely take a look.

@mekentosj Have you ever considered having an sdk or plugin system or someway to integrate 3rd party libraries and tools. I don’t know if there are enough software developers or tinkerers in the Agenda community to make that worthwhile. It has proven to be very worthwhile for Obsidian, Logseq, Notion and other notetaking communiites. I’m sure you probably know, there are dozens of wonderful open source libraries like Excalidraw (including for mindmapping etc) that are integrated into the above mentioned notetaking apps.

Funny you say that, that’s indeed the direction I was thinking of based on your suggestion. Can’t promise anything but will definitely take it along in our decision making.