Edit note in its own popup window

Would it be possible to add a function to open a note in its own popup window? Bear has that. Very nice if you need to concentrate on a single piece of text.

1 Like

Hi Ton,

We have some thoughts in this direction, we need to think this through a bit.

Any new developments on this subject? This is a great way to work on a single note without all the context. Bearā€™s approach is pretty great here. Very handy.

1 Like

Itā€™s not on our highest priority list at the moment, sorry, iOS version firstā€¦

Ok, understand the ā€˜iOS firstā€™ priority. But I thought Agenda shared the same foundation as Findings, and Findings already has this option.

But I thought Agenda shared the same foundation as Findings, and Findings already has this option.

This seems to become a common misunderstanding, this is not true. It shares the lowest level database layer called PARStore, but above that thereā€™s not really anything shared.

Ah, thanks for the explanation. They look pretty much alike to me, UI-wise. Anyway: no problem to wait a bit longerā€¦

They look pretty much alike to me, UI-wise. Anyway: no problem to wait a bit longerā€¦

Definitely, we work together and share the same designer (@wrinklypea), lots of ideas and cross-pollination for sure, but no much shared code (for a variety of reasons), so itā€™s not a matter of flipping a switch to bring a feature over alas.

With the ā€˜sidebarā€™ and ā€˜relatedā€™ both hidden, youā€™ve pretty much got a single note view once the note is bigger than one screen. Each of these have a separatre hide/show command, perhaps a ā€˜hide bothā€™ option?

+1 for this feature. Itā€™s always good to be able to focus on one note at the time when taking notes during a meeting, especially if you are sharing your screen and donā€™t want all your notes to be visible to everyone.

1 Like

Good idea, would be nice to have such an feature.

Itā€™s been nearly a year since this discussion (and related discussions in a couple of other threads) took place. I am hoping for any updates regarding whether this is planned. However much I want to integrate Agenda fully into my work, this is the main thing thatā€™s preventing me from doing so; at this point, itā€™s an app I am ā€œtoying withā€ rather than truly using ā€“ something that on my mind as my membership renewal approachesā€¦

A quick update, we have worked out the way we want this to work and itā€™s on the roll for later this year. First the reminders integration and some other items though.

4 Likes