Duplicate Calendar Events

What I did: Connected Agenda to my Google Calendars on my Mac.

What happened: Some events are duplicated, while others are not. These events can be from the same calendar. They can be re-occuring or one-time only. They can be all-day or not all-day. I cannot find anything that the duplicated events have in common. In each case, the duplicate events only show up once in Calendar.app.

What I expected: All events should show exactly once.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Using Agenda 10.0.4 on macOS 10.15.5.

Example of duplicates in Agenda:
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 6.09.26 PM

None are duplicated in Calendar.app:
Screen Shot 2020-07-27 at 6.10.46 PM

That’s very strange, if you go to the calendars option in the Agenda preferences, do you see the calendar only once?

I have not paid to unlock the premium features, so I am not able to see a list of calendars in the options.

I’m seeing this same issue.

It seems to effect an all day event that spans several days on a particular calendar currently. Other all day events in that calendar and in others appear normally.

I’ve recently moved the offending all-day event, and there was a bit of overlap between its initial position and its current position in the calendar.

(In this case the event used to span Oct 5-Oct 17. Now it spans oct 12- oct 25)

The duplication ends at the date that the event initially ended. The event appears normally after that date until its end.

(In this case, the duplication only appears from oct 12-oct 17, the only dates that the old position and the new position overlap)