Dragging Subcategories and Projects

This is really two issues that are apparently related:

What I did: Drag projects or Subcategories down to the bottom of it’s enclosing Category or Subcategory (must have multiple Projects or Subcategories for this).

What happened:

• Projects would go into the next category (or subcategory)
  • Subcategories would either go into the next Category, or become its own Category.

What I expected: They would simply be placed at the botom of their enclosure (Category or Subcategory)

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Mac 10.15.7; Agenda 11.1 (151)

The same appears to be true for dragging Categories; I can apparently only drag a Category to the top; otherwise it wants to becaome a Subcategory of whatever it is hovering over, with no possibility of being inserted between other Categories.

That was all on the Mac; I’m noticing on my iPhone that if my categories are collapsed, I have the same problem. I can only drag upward, and then it looks like I’m putting the category in the trash.

The way it works is you have to expand a category, and drag the category onto the list of open projects, and it will appear below the open category. I find this wildly unintuitive, but that’s how it works.

• To nest a category within another category: collapse the intended parent category, drag the intended child category into it
  • To reorder categories: expand the intended higher category, drag the intended lower category over it