Drag and Drop list items in and between lists

Coming from Notion where it’s easy to move list items around in a list and over to other lists. I find this essential for moving task items (checkbox) between lists for, say, now, soon, bubbling, done. Notion does this by attaching fade-up handles on list items or inded lists which select the list item and let you move them around.

Notion also makes this easy because you can have several lists - or even other content items - in a horizontal row in a page. Lists, mine at least, don’t often take up a full not width, it’s a good use of space.

You might also need to think about how you’d drag items into notes in other categories of projects

2 Likes

Thanks! Dragging of list items is certainly on the roadmap.

2 Likes

Thanks.

Just to emphasise, dragging to other lists in other projects is quite important to me. I spend most of the day dumping things into an inbox list, organising them into other lists later when I’ve time. I can see in Agenda those lists being all over the place, not always so easy to access from any given list

1 Like

Is this feature a priority at this stage? I’d love a smoother way to reorder my lists.

It’s in the roadmap. We have a lot of “priorities”, I’m afraid. Everyone has their favorite one. But it is something we certainly want to improve.

1 Like

Of course. Just curious to know if it is still in the mix.

+1 here too !