Done/checkmark indicator in widget

Hi! Loving the widget support so far!

I notice that the “On the Agenda” indicator is there in the widget, but not the notes that are done or checked. Would it be possible to have it reflected in the widget as well?

1 Like

So you want the “Marked as Done” notes also show the icon? Will see what I can do.

1 Like

Is there any chance of getting a simple search on notes that haven’t been marked complete? It’s my understanding that it may be included in the planned task summary search, which is a big project with no known timeline…

I would really love to be able to search for notes that haven’t been marked complete, same as we can with notes that are on the agenda. Visually, it appears as a simple toggle - so I would love a check mark button next to the agenda button in the search bar, so I can filter a search or overview to only show not-completed notes.

I know I’ve brought this up once or twice before, so this is the last I’ll mention it - it would just be super useful to have simple quick access to these notes.

Is there any chance of getting a simple search on notes that haven’t been marked complete?

Yes, these and a number such queries are on our to do list.

Yes that would be most helpful especially for the bigger widgets. Also a more coherent UI with the app.