Delayed action in moving the Agenda window

What I did:
Grab the top bar of the applicaiton window and tried to move it.

What happened:
Nothing. I always have to wait about 2 - 3 seconds after clicking on the top bar before the window responds to my mouse or trackpad motion. If I try to move before that, it does not follow the cursor

What I expected:
Almost immediate (less than 1/2 second) delay before the app wakes up and moves according to my mouse motion.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Mac OS 10.14.6 on 2018 Mac book pro. 32 GB RAM.Other processes running are limted to MS Outlook, Cisco WebEx meetings and Jabber (not using either one), MS Word.

Do you have a lot of notes and is for instance switching between projects equally slow?

Not many notes… maybe 50 to 100. How do I count the total?

Switching between projects takes between 0.1 and 1 second

Ted Iskenderian
tiskenderian@gmail.com

Hi Ted,
If you see this happen, and then you click away to another app (eg Safari), and immediately come back to Agenda, does it happen again, or is it just the first time that you use Agenda in a while that it happens?
Kind regards,
Drew

It’s hard to duplicate the behavior consistently. It happens more often on my home iMac than on my work MackBook Pro. On th eiMac, it happens more repeatably when first opening the window. I need to grab it twice to move it.

I think I know what you are referring to, it most likely happens when the app launches with a view that shows notes with attachments (e.g. the on the agenda overview), is this also your experience? We aim to improve this performance in future updates.

Maybe. But I have very few attachments in my notes. I’m not what you would call a power user! Perhaps ½ of my notes are linked to calendar events like meetings.

Ted Iskenderian

This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came into my house, told my dog… we laughed a lot.

1 Like