Default Opening - choose something other than “On the Agenda"

I would like to see the ability to choose to open to the Today screen or On the Agenda - or if the behavior is to open the top of the list, give me the ability to move projects or the Today page specifcially up to the top.

While On the Agenda is helpful for some particular things - now that I stopped allowing everything to go there as a default :slight_smile: - I use the app to document meeting notes and action items. it would reduce the clicks or points (if i’m on my ipad) if I can start at the today screen or default of choice.

2 Likes

+1. Give users a choice :ok_hand:

1 Like

In general Agenda should simply open where you left off last time. Having said that, on iOS in particular there is a known issue where if the app is terminated by the system in the background, we don’t restore and go back to On the Agenda, which is what you are probably seeing. If we fix that, there should also no longer be a need for such a preference.

2 Likes

That’s good enough for me as long as it opens it previous accessed category. I only use agenda for notes which the app does really well so have absolutely no use for On The Agenda.

Think you’re right that each time agenda is terminated on MAC or iPad, it defaults back to on the agenda

1 Like

As of this most recent update, which I downloaded today, 9/11/22, Agenda keeps opening to “On the Agenda” instead of my last viewed note. How do I fix this?

Is this on Mac or iOS/iPadOS?

My apologies. I know better than to not give details…

IPad Pro 11” 2nd gen, iOS 15.6.1

1 Like

Ok, thanks, we’ll take a look

1 Like

Just updated to 15.7, restarted iPad. Still behaving the same way. Refuses ro open to last viewed note.

[sad face]

We’re indeed still investigating what is causing this regression.

Happy dance! You fixed it with today’s update. Hurray! Hurray! Thanks everyone. You are wunderkind.

1 Like

Glad to hear that and thanks for confirming!