Data corruption on Undo/Redo

Great to hear! Thanks for the feedback.

I’ve done a quick test with the lists and it looks good, no more corruption and the response is instantaneous… great job and thanks for the updates.

Meanwhile I’ve found a small bug, sorry to mix subjects but I’ll just let you know here since I don’t have time to search to see if it’s been reported already. If you type a few words on a new line, select the whole line with cmd+shift+left and type a new letter to replace the whole line, it gets doubled automatically. This is on an iPad.

Thanks again for the undo fix!

We’re submitting an update today that fixes a similar issue with Chinese text input. Could you verify you still see this issue after the 4.1.1 update for iOS is out? Thanks for reporting!

I’m currently having a similar issue to the original issue in this post. When I click ⌘Z , it undoes whatever I just did (and wanted undone) but also pastes the last thing I copied (or the sectond to last sentence of the note) over the last sentence/bullet point of my note and I’m unable to recover what was replaced. When I click ⌘Z more than once, its a disaster.

You mean it actually does a paste after the undo? Or is it undoing a deletion or cut that you made? Eg. maybe it is undoing more than it should, and so it is putting back some text that you deleted or cut.

If you can, see if you can come up with some steps that goes wrong each time, and then let us know what the steps are. We can then see if we can reproduce them.

Kind regards,
Drew