Crash upon switching

Lately, every time I open Agenda on my iPad, I tap on the icon, it goes to open, but crashes, then I double tap on the home button, tap on the Agenda that is open after all, and it opens.
Same thing if I’ve been on another app, double tap on the home button, tap on the Agenda, and it crashes again, double tap on the home button again, tap on the Agenda that is open after all, and it opens.
Not sure why this is happening, but it adds extra steps just to get Agenda to open. Given that I use Agenda constantly through the day, that cumulatively adds up to a lot of extra steps.

Yup. Experiencing nearly similar issues with iPad Pro 12” (most recent) and most recent iOS (not Beta)!

Have you submitted the crash reports? To be sure, could you email us any crash logs still on your device? You can check by going into Settings > Privacy > Analytics > Analytics Data when you tap a crash report prefixed with Agenda can you tap the export icon in the top right corner and email it to me at alex@agenda.com?

Done. But I did notice that the title referenced - ‘beta’

Thanks Dave, got it. @ronsauve1 I did receive your email but it didn’t have the crash logs attached?

Thanks @ronsauve1, got your crash report now as well and indeed it’s the same issue. We’ll investigate.