Copy and paste bug

Copying text on iPhone from a line results in the entire line being copied as evidenced by pasting the clipboard contents to another line. Let’s say the line is “I use Agenda for iOS” and I want to copy to the clipboard only an extract of that line, so “use Agenda” for example, leaving out “I” and “for iOS”. Pasting the clipboard contents results in having the entire line pasted and not just the extract.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know. We will investigate this.

Kind regards,
Drew

I’ve run into the same problem on macOS

1 Like

Likewise, I come across this often on MacOS. Not sure what the specific conditions are but tends to happen when I’m trying to copy and paste quickly.

This might be fixed in our 5.1 release from yesterday. Please try and let us know.

Nope, the bug remains (iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 12.2, Agenda 5.1).

Can you post a screencapture of this happening? I am unable to reproduce it. Seems to only copy/paste the part of the line I select, not the whole line.

Or can you do a few tests and see if you can narrow down when this happens? Eg. Is it copying only inside one line? Multiple lines? What type of paragraph (eg list etc)?

I’ll try to do this when I find some time, Drew. The best way is a screen capture in video format. For now, all I can say is that this happens when I use bullet points, but I don’t recall if it was dashed or numbered ones. Thank you. Cheers.

Ok, so now it’s me who’s having trouble reproducing the bug, both on iPhone/iPad. When it happens again I’ll send the video.