Command + Shift + Backspace

Hi there,

I just tried the beta version and noticed that using command + backspace is deleting the current note.
Knowing this command from various different Mac Apps for deleting the whole line I was very confused at first and had to remap it using macOS keyboard settings. (Using another Tool to Command + Shift + Backspace)

My guess would be that I’m not the only one, so maybe you’d want to change this Shortcut for everybody.

1 Like

Hi Jan,

I’m wasn’t familiar with command + backspace deleting the line, but knowing it now it does indeed make sense to change the shortcut as you suggest, will add it to the list.
Thanks for the feedback!
Alex

Thanks. Once your used to it, you “cannot” go back :blush:

1 Like

I’ve got the release version, and command+delete is still deleting the entire note. This is also very frustrating for me, as it’s ingrained in me to just command+delete to delete the line I’m on, and it keeps taking me out of the context to hit the button to not delete the note. Any update on when this fix will make it in?

I’ve got the release version, and command+delete is still deleting the entire note

The release version was already submitted to Apple when this was reported for the first time, we’ll make sure it’s fixed in the first update that follows.

Awesome, thanks for letting me know!

Just a quick note that I fixed this today, should be in the next update due soon.

A quick note that this should be fixed in version 1.3 and higher.