What I did:
- In Agenda for MacOS, open a note
- Copy-paste a text that you wish to format further with either Bold, Italic, Underline,
- Select the text and press COMMAND + B (or any other formatting shortcut: COMMAND + I or U).
- The cursor will jump to the title or the previous text that I did an action on.
- Repeat to the next paragraph. Select a text, COMMAND + B.
- The cursor once again jumps up to the previous text (in the previous paragraph) which I had made bold.
The cursor automatically jumps up to the title of the Note or the previous text that I did an action on.
What I expected:
The cursor to stay where it is and the text that I selected for formatting to stay selected (in this case I wish to add multiple formatting to the text: Underline + Italics).
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Latest MacOS Agenda version running on the latest Mac OS Mojave
Update: I have been able to replicate the issue and added details above.