Colored Text

… or should I say highlighted? Forgive me if this has been discussed, but I have not found anything on this issue doing searches. I am not looking to add this feature. I found several wanting to add it. My issue, is that some of my text in my notes becomes highlighted? I am not sure how or why this has has happened? I also can’t get rid of the highlights.

I am attaching a partial screenshot of the issue.

Any hell would be appreciate,
Thx,
Dan

These are highlighting your current search query, if you clear the search field they should disappear.

I have tried clearing the search query and it does not go away. That was my first thought. I even went several steps above that, going into every project to make sure there wasn’t a search pending in anynof those. No searches pending in the search all, it searching within project.

I am sure I’m doing something wrong, but can’t find it.

Tkx,
Dan

I tried one more thing. I force closed the app and when reopening, all was fine and back to normal.

This was on iOS.

Dan

Sorry about this. It is indeed a bug where the search highlight gets “stuck”. We will try to track it down.

Ok. Thank you.

It has happened several more times since yesterdays post.

Dan

That’s odd, if you find a way to consistently reproduce the issue we’d love to hear.

And just as I wrote that I found at least one way of triggering it, we’ll look into that.

It has happened several times. If I find a direct correlation to how to reproduce it, I will be happy to post it here.

Tkx,
Dan