Checklist disappears with template

Thanks, we’ll verify the fix. Note that it has to fit in the release cycle we’re currently on, which can take a while. A workaround in the mean time would be to add a space after the checklist item, which I think should prevent the list from disappearing.

Bug is still on Agenda 15…

Using same template attached. Click ‘+’ to select template / go to 1st list in ‘Notes’ heading, type ‘test’ and return. List disappears. Test it yourself, do it multiple times. Exactly same bug as reported multiple times in thread - shown in video / attached template above too. You will see bug if you test few times. Close and restart Agenda if needed. Bug is very obvious. Reverting back to another app again until Agenda fixes this bug…

Thanks for confirming, we’ll take a look.

Reported bug in April. 6 months later but same bug is still there. Let me know if you + Drew are not interested to fix this. Can’t believe still have exactly the same bug 6 months later. Still have 1 big project on Agenda but I can devote this weekend to move all my data to another app I am using if you are not interested to fix this. 6 months is really long time to wait. You asked for detailed steps, video, template - I gave all to you months ago. Impossible not to see this bug if you test it a number of times.

I’ve now tried to reproduce this issue various times, with your agenda file as well as reproducing the exact same steps you show in the video etc, restarted, wait, but I simply can’t get it to reproduce, sorry. There must be a specific step or condition missing.

I can reproduce practically 100% of the times creating a new note from templates. Steps exactly as shown. Even tried via callback URL creating notes from templates resulted in same bug. Both Macbook Airs - 2022 model and 2017 backup model have same problem.

Gets me :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: each time lists and bullets formating screw up due to bug. Been putting up with this for 6 months. Have tonnes of data on agenda, a lot of work but will move all out of agenda if you can’t fix it. Don’t want to wait another 6 months for bug to be fixed.

Unless you can find some more clues as to when it does vs when it doesn’t happen not sure where to start tbh, for me it works 100% of the time correctly I’m afraid. I could in earlier versions reproduce the issue easily, which we since have addressed, but why you still see it and I can’t make it happen is a mystery to me. Perhaps others can chime in who see the same thing?

Only thing I noticed didn’t mention is I’m on Big Sur on both Macbooks due to another software that only run on Big Sur. Could it be the reason?

Ok will to move data out of Agenda this weekend since you tried but can’t find.

I’ll give it another try on macOS11 then.