Checking a checkbox sometimes causes other checkbox(es) to get checked/unchecked

What I did:
I have a checklist with a number of items, some checked, some unchecked. I clicked on the circle at the beginning of one of the lines to check the box.

Example 1:

[ ] item 1
[ ] item 2

I click the circle at the start of the line for item 2

Example 2:

[ ] item 1
    [ ] indented item 2

I click the circle on ‘indented item 2’

What happened:
Sometimes, when I click on the checkbox of one item, the checkbox of the previous (or sometimes the next) item is also checked. When I click again, both items are unchecked together. I have also seen this happen with more than two items being checked together.

Example 1:

[x] item 1
[x] item 2

Furthermore, when I do this with multi-level checklists, sometimes the level of adjacent list items changes to match the level of the item I checked.

Example 2:

[x] item 1
    [x] indented item 2

What I expected:
Clicking on a checkbox (circle at the beginning of the line) should only cause the state of that one checkbox to change and should never affect the state of any other checklist item including its indentation level.

Example 1:

[ ] item 1
[x] item 2

Example 2:

[ ] item 1
    [x] indented item 2

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Agenda version 7.0, Mac App Store.

That is very odd. Is it fully reproducible for you, ie, can you make it happen every time, or does it sometimes happen?

If it is sometimes, can you let us know if you notice a pattern for when it happens. Eg. when you just pasted the items. That type of thing.

Sorry I haven’t had a chance to respond until now. I haven’t seen this yet since upgrading to version 9. In previous versions the issue would start happening after awhile. After restarting the app the behaviour would stop and it would work correctly for a period of time until the issue would start happening again.

If I see this with version 9 I’ll update here.

Scott

Ok, good to hear, let us know if it still happens again on version 9.