Cant get anything to show up in Today (same time zone)

What I did: Set date on existing note to “Today”. Tried following instruction in Today pressing + and adding note for Today;’ Tried setting a note to a specific time in Calendar.

What happened: Nothing; no note showed up in Today

What I expected: DIF Set date in a note to “Today” then the Today display would show that notes and all notes set to Today, including notes set to Today that were set that way before this today (like notes I set to Today yesterday.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): I am aware of the problem as discussed in the “Community” pertaining to setting Today in a different time zone than the timezone set in the device. I am certain I am in the same timezone as set in device, I use Agenda only with IPad Pro, latest IOS. I would really like it to work as expected; this would cause Agenda to be the perfect application for my needs. Really Perfectly. Please advise…

What I expected: DIF Set date in a note to “Today” then the Today display would show that notes and all notes set to Today, including notes set to Today that were set that way before this today (like notes I set to Today yesterday.

It should show notes that have the date set to the day it currently is. I.e. if I hit plus while viewing Today, or assign in any other note Today’s date, it should show in Today. It will not show the notes you assigned yesterday to today, because those notes will have yesterday’s date assigned and therefore will not appear in the today overview the next day. Are you saying no notes appear at all? Are you sure you don’t have an additional filter active like a search for on the agenda or date range (under the loupe icon in the top right)? What if you add a note while showing the today overview and then restart the app? Does it now show?

Thanks for your reply. I was getting no note showing under any condition even when going to Today, pressing the “+” and adding the note to a selected folder. No show in Today or in the selected folder. However, I did restart the App as you suggested and the Today feature worked as you described it should. The notes I made this morning under Today (that didn’t display as described above) displayed as well; so they were there but hadn’t displayed until after restart. So, now I figure there is maybe a little issue somewhere. But your support is really good, totally compensates for the issue, and I thank you!

Glad to hear that it worked again after that, let us know if you hit this issue again.