Cannot paste text into the notes field

What I did: I was trying to paste the text I copied from another app. As soon as I tried to paste it right in the Agenda’s text field nothing happend. I was using a hot key, which is cmd+V.

What happened: Nothing. I had to paste the text through the right click → context menu → paste option.

What I expected: I expected it to work flawlessly by using the cmd+V hot key.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc): Agenda Version 4.0, macOS Mojave, Version 10.14.3 (18D42) MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)

From which app did you copy the text? Are you sure that it shows if you paste in for example TextEdit?

Hi,

I tried copying text from Notes, Safari, Telegram and other messengers and pasting it into the Agenda. Didn’t work out. And it was a plain text, not a markdown/code snippet or something.
I am able to paste the same plain text from clipboard to any other app and it works just fine. The problem is with the Agenda’s text field. It lets me paste it into a title field but not the text/content field. I can try recording a video if it helps you.

Best regards,
Alex Ive.

There is an issue with pasting plain text in the current release of Agenda. It is fixed in the next release, due in a day or two. Please let us know if this problem persists in that version.

Kind regards,
Drew

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me. Well, I will be patiently waiting for an upcoming release though.

Best regards,
Alex Ive.

1 Like

The new version is available now. Please update and let us know.

Kind regards,
Drew

Everything’s running fine now. The copy-paste issue has gone.
Thank you guys for your time and a swift feedback. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Great to hear! Thanks for helping us track down the bug.

I’m now having an issue copying text within a note then trying to paste it within the same note a few lines down. Specifically when creating a checklist item.

I’m on my Mac, Agenda 5.0 (67)

We have indeed fixed this in the build 68 update from this morning, can you try that one?

Yes! Thank you for being so on top of things!!

1 Like

By the way, I really love having the forum accessible through the app itself. It makes it so easy to get support.

1 Like