What I did:
- I have been having challenges with syncing on iCloud. I have signed in with the same iCloud account on all the devices but it’s still not working.
I have even reset my Mac and iPhone, but still it’s not syncing. iCloud Drive is turned on on both devices.
What I expected:
iCloud sync has not been woking for close 4 months
Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
I suggest completely resetting the sync data. Here is how you can do that…
- Turn off the sync in Agenda on each device.
- It will ask if you want to remove the cloud data. Do that
- Wait 10 minutes
- Now turn on the sync for one of the devices, and let it finish uploading. The cloud will flash in the right panel, or on the window, until it is done. Can take a bit of time, so you might want to disable sleep or autolock
- Once it is finished, turn on sync for another device, and again wait until finished
- Repeat for last device.
If this also doesn’t help, I recommend turning off the iCloud switch in System Preferences/Settings app, and then turning it back on again for the same account. Do that on each device.