Can I get a widget?

features

I hope this wasn’t already brought up, but it would be very helpful if there were a “Today” or “Agenda” widget I could reference.

That’s all,
Keep up the good work!

+1 from me

I would enjoy widget too

What would you like to be in the widget? Just trying to get a feel for what people expect for that.

Well it would be nice to be able to maybe set it to the agenda or the today tabs. With maybe the new note :memo: options at the bottom. Just a quick overview really.

An alternative:
If the note is attached to an existing calendar event, the calender event can be seen in the calendar widget.
If a new calendar event is created in Agenda, it also shows up in the calendar widget.

So you might see the titles of the notes for today, or on the agenda. Is that what you mean?

Yes, just titles for either “Today” or “on the agenda” and maybe a create note button or something.

My suggestion: Two panes (similar to how “2Do” does it in their widget): On the Agenda and Today.

Both simply show a list of notes, collapsed, so they are uniformly spaced no matter the note size. There could also be a “New note” button at the bottom of the widget, again see 2Do widget for inspiration.

I’ll just reiterate and say that a today/agenda widget would be ideal!

Love the thought about both those lists being able to be viewed from the today screen.

I’ll also +1 the thought of quick link to creating a new note.