- In the right panel (Related Informations).
- Using the calendar.
- Scrolling down to the next weeks, months.
- Only e.g. „Sa. 18.“ appears, without mentining the month and year.
- Can be „Sa. 18.“ of June, or „Sa. 18.“ of July, August … Not possible to see directly what month it is.
- I see in the „title“ of the part „Calendar“ the month and year but this is „far“ from the the day/entry in the calendar itself.
- Also possible to use the mouse (date appears by MouseOver) or touching one the date (iOS/iPadOS). But this is one step far too much. Because …
- … there is enough space (MacOS, iOS, iPadOS) to add the month and year e.g. „Sa. 18. June 2020“ and have it visible always.
As an app working a lot with dates (here it is the calendar) it needs the full date „Sa. 18. June 2020“ and not just a „Sa. 20.“.