Calendar Notifications

calendar

I just downloaded agenda with full features but the notifications don’t work. I didn’t receive any even they are set up in the settings of my computer… do you have any suggestions?

Can you be more specific? What notifications did you expect to get?

Note that it is not a Calendar app. It is a note taking app that works with Calendar.

Kind regards,
Drew

Hi Drew

I mean normal notifications on my mac at the time when the task has to be accomplished.

Best Regards
Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,

Agenda doesn’t actually have times. It works with days (dates). You can link a note to a calendar event, but then you should get the calendar event giving you a notification.

Is that the problem? You create a calendar event via Agenda, and you want it to give a notification?

Kind regards,
Drew

Hi Drew

Thanks for your prompt reply.
Yes, this is the problem, any suggestion?

Best
Maurizio

Hi Maurizio,

You should be able to set an alarm on a new event, like this:

Best wishes,
Alex

Hi ALEX,

Thank you very much for your message. I am able to do that. But once I did, which app will notify me that event I set up in Agenda in the way you have shown me: Agenda itself or iCal on my Mac, or in another way? Please, let me know.

which app will notify me that event I set up in Agenda in the way you have shown me: Agenda itself or iCal on my Mac, or in another way

The Calendar app should show the alarms like if you would have created the event there.

ok got it! thank you