Calendar / list view - feature request

Hello, I am loving Agenda since I have started using it, I got premium and really like the payment model too.

A feature I would still like to see is some way to view a list or calendar of all upcoming notes by date. For example, an option for the ‘calendar’ view on the right screen to include dated notes even if they are not linked to an event. This would make it easier for me to use Agenda as a planner / calendar, by easily seeing all upcoming notes.

Another feature I’d love would be creating ‘quote’ sections using the ‘>’ (larger than) symbol.

Great to hear you like Agenda so much!

Regarding using Agenda as a planner, this is what I would suggest to use the overviews for. The default Today overview should give you exactly all those notes that have either an assigned date or a linked calendar event that includes today. Similar overviews for different dates or timespans are easy to create by selecting a date as a filter and saving it as an overview (premium feature):

Another feature I’d love would be creating ‘quote’ sections using the ‘>’ (larger than) symbol.

That’s indeed something we’d like to add.

Best wishes,
Alex

Thank you! That is a good idea.