Calendar filter not updating?

What I did:

A few days ago filtered calendar to show ’Next 10 days’

What happened:

Today I noticed the calendar was showing events in the past. I clicked the calendar icon to fix this, and noticed that the ’next 10 days’ filter appears to be starting from the original date I selected:

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 10.04.45

What I expected:

The filter to automatically update and always show the next 10 days, starting today.

Things that might be helpful to know (Agenda version, OS and model, etc):
Agenda 10.0.4, Mac

Are you saying you let the app running all the time within that period? Without quitting and restarting at any point?

Probably running all the time.

In that case it makes sense, we don’t dynamically update this filter on day changes we’d assumed it would be rare for people to leave the filter active for days. We’ll have a look if this can be improved.

Thanks, that would be great. I generally don’t restart apps I use regularly for days on end. Perhaps this is bad practice?

I find myself wishing the calendar could dynamically update to always show a particular filter. I use the “This week” option almost always but it needs refreshing whenever I leave and come back to app. Is this an option that might be considered in future?

1 Like

Have you considered saving it as a smart overview?

I have used that overview in the past, its something I could try again to see if I can make it work. For me though, having the side right panel with the calendar and quick view of all consolidated reminders and events really helps but only in so much as I can quickly view what I have for a few days at a time…
Not critical but would be a nice option

1 Like