Calendar event creation - default date

Quick remark regarding the calendar event creation directly from a note (premium pack):

(1) My note has a date already set, say, next Wednesday.
(2) I want to create calendar event referring to the note.
(3) Oddly enough, event details in the calendar pop-up do not follow the date I set for my note (next Wednesday) - it always starts with current date and time.
(4) In this case, the attempt of the swift event creation changes the note date from “next Wednesday” to “Now”, which can be quite confusing. The default event date matching the note date sounds more logic, or maybe I missed something?

//…and one minor thing that does not deserve its own topic: I don’t like every new note is flagged (“on agenda”) by default, could you consider making it optional?

Kind regards,
Rafał

That makes a lot of sense Rafał, we’ll make it use an existing day if it is there already.

//…and one minor thing that does not deserve its own topic: I don’t like every new note is flagged (“on agenda”) by default, could you consider making it optional?

This sounds like something we might want to offer as a preference.

RC4 - thank you, thank you, thank you :raised_hands:

1 Like

Indeed, both using an existing date when creating a calendar event and the preference whether a new note is marked as on the agenda made it into today’s update.